Nuclear Energy: Near term challenges and promising technologies for the future
As part of the BNEF Future of Energy Summit
On April 4, 2016, Bloomberg New Energy Finance and Nuclear Matters hosted "Nuclear Energy: Near term challenges and promising technologies for the future," a panel discussion conducted during BNEF's two-day Future of Energy Summit, held in New York City.
- Carol M. Browner, Leadership Council, Nuclear Matters
- Maria Korsnick, Chief Operating Officer, Nuclear Energy Institute
- Jeffrey S. Merrifield, Partner, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Jay Surina, Chief Financial Officer, NuScale Power
- Chris Gadomski, Head of Research, Nuclear, Bloomberg New Energy Finance